ISIS Cranks

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i rounded and overtorqued my 8mm allen key crank bolt. i have tried epoxy putty, a bigger allen key, a chisel, a screwdriver and countless drillbits (including titanium coated!), i cannot remove it and have damaged the crank puller thread somewhat. now i either need to remove the bolt or remove both bolt and crank arm. as the crank arm thread is a bit damaged now im probably looking to replace it and grind away both bolt and crank arm (saving BB). i either want a solution (have no money) or to swap a set of cranks for anything in my signature (bargains galore). i also have some oddysey triple trap pedals in red if i really have to... the cranks/crank arm i need to replace is truvativ husselfelt isis (170) or another suitable set of cranks. its drive side that needs replacing. WHY?
cheers
cyfa

i have a pair of truvative hussefelt ISIS 170mm cranks. black, not drilled for granny ring.

PM me if interested...

Cranks

Gorgeous set of black Race Face Turbine LP in black, mint with rings, may be a bit pricey for you though? Or have a cheaper set of Silver XC Race face The LP are compact the XC 104 bcd, can include rings and a BB?

I'm selling a Truvativ Hussefelt crankset if you're interested?

img3625c.jpg

i can offer £20 at most and p/x anything from my sale thread

wold ranger, how much you after?

cyfa2809":jyoszudc said:
i can offer £20 at most and p/x anything from my sale thread

wold ranger, how much you after?

Just sold the crankset for £45 :)

Thanks for your interest.

Good luck...

Back