Ishaw´s Feedback

Ian sold me some lovely condition XTR V Brakes. They arrived quickly and were every bit as nice as I'd hoped.

Thanks Ian, from another future repeat customer :)

Squared me away with some pedals, exactly as they were described. Spent a fair bit of time and effort packaging so gets a top recommend from me.
Thanks very much.

WD Pro":3abmd5hc said:
All good here :cool:

He twisted my arm to swap my wheels for a yo eddy frame and fork - now I've got to build another bike ... :LOL:

WD :D

I don't need to look around for things I need to buy any more ...

I just ask Ian and he has one, then swaps it for something I don't need any more ! :LOL: :cool:

Thanks mate :cool:

Hhhhmmm ... This is becoming a bad habit ... :LOL:

Oops I did it again ... :LOL:

I am resigned to the fact that eddy is going to get built using Ian's spare parts bin ... :LOL:

That bins got some great stuff in it though ... :cool:

Re:

Many thanks to Ian, kindly sent over some springs to help a fellow RBer out with no fuss and wouldn't take anything for them. Top bloke!!! :LOL:

Re:

38 pages of feedback :shock: , hardly needs more but here goes anyways :D
Ishaw came through with a few bits I was looking for
Everything arrived fast, well packed and as described
I can easily recommend the fella, thanks Ian, much appreciated :cool:

Re:

Ian bought some Hope wheels and Hope brakes from me, paid immediately and maintained good communication throughout. There's not a lot else to say really that hasn't already been said in the previous 37 pages! :shock:

Cheers :D
Mark

Bought an XTR chainset from Ian. Item arrived within a couple of days, clean, and well packaged. Second trade within a few weeks and absolutely no complaints.

Re:

What more can be said after 300+++ feedback.

It was the service that really stood out, good communication, prompt postage and huge attention to detail in the packaging.

Thanks Ian.

Latest posts

Back