Is there a 'show us yer Pace' thread???

Indeed I do!

Duncan's Purple Decender.

Built for the show.

Rode like shit according to sources - and Duncan himself I seem to recall...

Developed bit by bit over several years to become the RC500 like Jerky has in his photo above.

Don't think they sold very well - the one Jerky has was sat hanging in a bike shop for 15 or so years before he bought it brand new...!

ah yes, it's all coming back now
somewhere i have a photo from a race i was in where the thackray's were racing too (much different catagory to me though)

Here's mine. The day I built it up in '97.

I believe it's still on the site somewhere, biut I can't remember where. Maybe Denmark?

F6 16 174

Attachments

• pacelores_126.jpg
    pacelores_126.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,361
here is mine,
still not finished, infact its all stripped down sitting on my spare sofa :LOL: :D

ive got some real nice xtr m900 cranks for it, and all the bits needed, just need the time to build it.

Attachments

• rsz_digital_camera_etc_001.jpg
    rsz_digital_camera_etc_001.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,020
  • digital camera etc 208.jpg
    digital camera etc 208.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,020
  • digital camera etc 209.jpg
    digital camera etc 209.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,020
BoyBurning":b6r3wsco said:
Is that a 16" Wu?

BB

yup. 16.5

Was a touch small if I'm honest, but I always thought that the 18's looked a lot bigger than an inch and a half bigger than this one.

magicmistertea":yh4b3a8w said:
here is mine,
still not finished, infact its all stripped down sitting on my spare sofa :LOL: :D

ive got some real nice xtr m900 cranks for it, and all the bits needed, just need the time to build it.

Would you consider selling it all ;) ?????

I had one and stupidly sold it and miss it dearly.....
Pacefront2-1.jpg

I wonder about people who try to watermark their pictures with copyright stamps. What's that all about anyway? Jerky, you's gotses some good looking bikes, sure, but really man, aren't you posting them to show them to people? Surely you aren't afraid that somebody would make money off those shots are you? :p Now if you watermarked with a web address, to promote something, then that would be cool. But a copyright stamp?

Post the pics and let it ride. Just had to say...:?

No hijack intended, back to regularly scheduled broadcaset of awkward, square tubed mountain bikes. :p :LOL:

Back