Info on Old Skool Look MTB clipless pedals please

Diamondbackracing

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I dug these out of my shed and am looking for some info on them please.

Picture attached.

Been trying to do some research on the net, and they look like a S2S or S2R??? I don't know.

All I know is they have LS/IS/1S on the side where the cleat tension is (in yellow).

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

Attachments

• Look.jpg
    Look.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,397
They are the lighter spring tension version of the Look pedal. They're from around 93-5.

Still one of my favourite pedals - will need another pair for the Look MI80/Mavic project I have going.

They are the cheaper version with black axles rather than silver. They used to retail for about £45 IIRC.

Without the cleats they won't be of much use to most people.

I can find a use for some of the hardware off them if the price is low enough. One of the weaknesses of these pedals is plate mouinting screws which seem to have a knack of working loose, even if loctited in.

Interesting...

Well sure, you can make me an offer. I know I'm up against it without cleats.

However the deal killer may be that I'm in Australia, and postage may cost a bit, as they are not a super light pedal...

Or.... I could sell you some cleats and you could use them! THey are great pedals.

I hoarded them in the 90s..... Every time shops I worked in gave up on selling cleats for them and wrote them off, they came home with me! ;Must have 10 pairs.....

Re:

Hi, I just stumbled across this thread when trying to find cleats for my old Look pedals. I have the red version of these pedals. My issue is I need new cleats for shoes I recently purchased. I love these pedals and would love to keep using them.

Do you still have extra cleats you would like to sell?

Thanks,

dbmtb - I still haven't done anything with my Look pedals, so it may be time to get some cleats of you as well if they are still for sale?

2 birds, 1 stone :)

Back