Indy Fab Ti Deluxe (cracked) SOLD

It´s the 3rd IF I see cracked in that place...

Make that 4, as I have another that I bought 2nd hand (repaired) off STW a while back, cracked in exactly the same spots, from too much seatpost extension apparently...

IF warranty bikes

Hi

I'm Lloyd, Production Manager at IF. We normally do have to receive the broken frame before we do anything towards a warranty claim. The fact that this one stayed out there is an oversight and we are not happy about it. The frame is not repairable, or at least not reliably.

Our warranty is a standard to the original owner only one. At our discretion we sometimes give a crash replacement or hardship price to someone that has a used frame as happened in this case.

We don't want any broken or substandard IF product out in the world.

thanks, Lloyd

Re: IF warranty bikes

hamtero":3ssnrjm9 said:
Hi

I'm Lloyd, Production Manager at IF. We normally do have to receive the broken frame before we do anything towards a warranty claim. The fact that this one stayed out there is an oversight and we are not happy about it. The frame is not repairable, or at least not reliably.

Our warranty is a standard to the original owner only one. At our discretion we sometimes give a crash replacement or hardship price to someone that has a used frame as happened in this case.

We don't want any broken or substandard IF product out in the world.

thanks, Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

Im skint but i love your frames.
Can I possibly buy one at a hardship price?

I did once own an IF once, honest! It errr.... fell off a cliff?
(it saved my life in the process...)

Cheers

KIS

Back