Indy Fab Ti Deluxe (cracked) SOLD

Hi All

Massive response to this sale cheers, to avoid more fork offers I am after modern Fox or Rock shox with 100mm+ travel ideally talas

cheers

Re: Indy Fab Ti Deluxe (cracked)

THEFALLGUY":3bhjg6ia said:
So I bought this, it was great, it cracked, IF are building me a crash replacement Steel Deluxe how cool of them is that.

Did you buy this new? If so, I hope they gave you your money back AND gave you a replacement steel Deluxe? As if they're replacing a £2700 frame with a steel deluxe, I'd say that's not very cool of them at all. :shock:

Hope it works out for you.

Wu-Tangled":3spustns said:
THEFALLGUY":3spustns said:
So I bought this, it was great, it cracked, IF are building me a crash replacement Steel Deluxe how cool of them is that.

Did you buy this new? If so, I hope they gave you your money back AND gave you a replacement steel Deluxe? As if they're replacing a £2700 frame with a steel deluxe, I'd say that's not very cool of them at all. :shock:

Check the links in the first post. it's Dr S old IF ;)

yo-eddy":3dps1xs2 said:
Wu-Tangled":3dps1xs2 said:
THEFALLGUY":3dps1xs2 said:

Check the links in the first post. it's Dr S old IF ;)

Nope got this second hand soo it has been incredibly king of Indy Fab to even talk to me never mind offer me a crash replacement frameset, I choose the steel as I couldn't afford the Ti.

THEFALLGUY":rzmzx4n6 said:
I choose the steel as I couldn't afford the Ti.

Are they charging you a reduced fee then or is it FOC?

yes, that is good of them. Probably aware too that it's a small world the bike forum community and a cracked example of possibly the finest regarded hardtail on the planet isn't a good advert and any bad press surrounding it is more damaging than giving away a free steel frame. Good business and care though none the less as having been involved with similar experiences recently with a Brit company, I do like how the Americans seem to so often deal with such things.

What colour steel paintjob did you go for?

Wu-Tangled":10k3qlsd said:
THEFALLGUY":10k3qlsd said:
I choose the steel as I couldn't afford the Ti.

Are they charging you a reduced fee then or is it FOC?

yes, that is good of them. Probably aware too that it's a small world the bike forum community and a cracked example of possibly the finest regarded hardtail on the planet isn't a good advert and any bad press surrounding it is more damaging than giving away a free steel frame. Good business and care though none the less as having been involved with similar experiences recently with a Brit company, I do like how the Americans seem to so often deal with such things.

What colour steel paintjob did you go for?

Yep i am paying a crash replacement price for the frame which i am totally happy with, i can't fault Indy Fabs customer care they have been great.

I have gone for a platinum colour .

I'm surprised IF aren't asking for the cracked frame back so they can do tests on it.

Or maybe it isn't an unusual enough occurrence?

Latest posts

Back