Independent Fabrication 52cm Independence model
In Gloss cream with black decals

50/34 12-27 Ultegra groupset with Dura ace Paul thumbies shifters
Chris King hubs and head set
3ttt chrome bars
Mavic open pro wheels
Thomson chrome pro seat post and matching stem
Brooks brown saddle and bar tape

This bike cost over £3500 to build by this american frame builder, check out the Independent Fabrication website.
I purchased it with the view to make it fit but sadly its still too big, so a very reluctant sale is due.
I live near birmingham
Im asking £1200 so absolut bargain, immaculate condition.

Attachments

• 01689a.jpg
    01689a.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 548
Re: Independent Fabrication steel touring bike

Lovely, where are the shifters mounted (sorry for ignorance!)?

Re: Re:

suburbanreuben":26b7ow2k said:
Did they not custom fit the frame?
the shifters are mounted on top of the bar with paul thumbies. i can send more photos if needed if you like, the bike wastmt initially purchased by be.

Have fwd'd link to small friend who's after a tourer. She is rather short though, what height range would this suit OP?

Dead Rats":teeprwdg said:
Have fwd'd link to small friend who's after a tourer. She is rather short though, what height range would this suit OP?
i would imagine 5ft 3ish i can send more photos and measurements if you want to give me you email address. thankyou

julieann":39p6q3q0 said:
Dead Rats":39p6q3q0 said:
i would imagine 5ft 3ish i can send more photos and measurements if you want to give me you email address. thankyou

Mmmm, she's smaller than that and TBH was looking to spend less (this is a bargain I know!) thanks

Dead Rats":bghfikh2 said:
julieann":bghfikh2 said:
Dead Rats":bghfikh2 said:

Mmmm, she's smaller than that and TBH was looking to spend less (this is a bargain I know!) thanks
ok, however the person I bought it from was nearer 5ft 7

Back