Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

caussetoujours-lansdscape-17.jpg

What a great discovery there @Mikey08 - you have no idea when I clicked around and saw this how it made me happy 😍

https://www.augustehandmade.com/en-rouge-noir

1953 Pug Randonneur for a base. For me this is what it is about. What is there not to like about this on many levels?

1729025472417.png

My own, pulled from the tip, similar if not the same as above - I dated this as 1946 but things are very very iffy at this time.

It had a short life in my hands :rolleyes: I did learn a lot though.

1729025994958.png

All in all a superb post. Thank you. It shows what can be done with perseverance, tooling, and a sense of creation.

Above all, young builder shows some respect for heritage and does home work to evolve something building upon a wonderful history and create something contemporary, share, and also copy by enthusiasts. I reckon that would ride really nice,

It's far too good for this filth / disgusting thread @Imlach in his twisted mind decided to conceive over too much beer and rich sauces drenched over processed sausages. :p

Last edited:
What a great discovery there @Mikey08 - you have no idea when I clicked around and saw this how it made me happy 😍

https://www.augustehandmade.com/en-rouge-noir

1953 Pug Randonneur for a base. For me this is what it is about. What is there not to like about this on many levels?

View attachment 892945

My own, pulled from the tip, similar if not the same as above - I dated this as 1946 but things are very very iffy at this time.

It had a short life in my hands :rolleyes: I did learn a lot though.

View attachment 892947

All in all a superb post. Thank you. It shows what can be done with perseverance, tooling, and a sense of creation.

Above all, young builder shows some respect for heritage and does home work to evolve something building upon a wonderful history and create something contemporary, share, and also copy by enthusiasts. I reckon that would ride really nice,

It's far too good for this filth / disgusting thread @Imlach in his twisted mind decided to conceive over too much beer and rich sauces drenched over processed sausages. :p
For this post I need a laugh and heart Emoji. Thank you for sharing!

Latest posts

Back