Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

I rather like the chopper / cruiser bikes but seeing a 3Rensho track frame converted into one seems a bit of a pity.

The Panasonic track lo-pro must be close on to an unrideable POS. The brakes are death traps (front wheel must be a joke) and the new position must make it as twitchy as fcuk. How you could start off from a red traffic light out of the saddle without wobbling is beyond me.

iu
aarr-jpg.730348

The Panasonic track lo-pro must be close on to an unrideable POS. The brakes are death traps (front wheel must be a joke) and the new position must make it as twitchy as fcuk. How you could start off from a red traffic light out of the saddle without wobbling is beyond me.

iu
aarr-jpg.730348
Just a couple of small points, I think I may know what has been going wrong with your riding all these years if you are starting off from red traffic lights, and what's wrong with sitting in the saddle as you start off?

I've been looking at this daily since it appeared on local Facebook Marketplace, just to try to work out . . . well, just how it would work.

Is it an attempt at a tall bike? How would the welds hold up? And where would you find a fork with a steerer that long . . .?

IMG_4DE621B90FFC-1.jpeg

Reading the 'Details' section of the posting helpfully tells you . . . that it's purple.

IMG_0531.jpg

Latest posts

Back