Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Thanks mate, not saying I want one but I do like the weird and wonderful
Rat rod bikes is THE place for that. Every summer, they have their big bike building event, it's called a contest, but everyone is helping everyone out. The stuff they come up with is off the charts. One guy built a lowrider with air suspension, and the frame itself was also the air storage tank.

Rat rod bikes is THE place for that. Every summer, they have their big bike building event, it's called a contest, but everyone is helping everyone out. The stuff they come up with is off the charts. One guy built a lowrider with air suspension, and the frame itself was also the air storage tank.
I'm lurking here, what a bike

I only ever lurk as I fear if I joined another forum I'd have literally no more time for myself
Well sheeeet, there goes my ideas of working tomorrow.

171027-IMG-4599.jpeg
The video of it in operation is embedded or something, so I can't share it here, but you can find it on this page.

View attachment 723952
The video of it in operation is embedded or something, so I can't share it here, but you can find it on this page.
Not my cup of tea at all, but I admire the craft and work gone into it.

Back