Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

A lot of folks around the 2010 era were taking steel frames and having track ends grafted on. Do rather like the triple triangle woth drop bars.

Screenshot_20230321_204847_Instagram.jpg

I found a piccy of this crime against all things bike today. I spent a summer using it for couriering random legal and insurance papers around the finer areas of manc more years ago now then I care to mention. It ran slicks and flat bars then. This was more recent when I needed a machine x to leave at a train station.

I think it's a falcon something, but it lost its stickers many many years ago. My folks bought it for me when I 13 after my Townsend got nicked.

@MattiThundrrr - Shogun Prairie Breaker - this was my first MTB, but it didn't have the chrome tips. I'll dig out some photo evidence.

sho_0001a-jpg.723082

I deserve to be whipped for chucking away the Deerhead stuff, the Suzue large flange hubs laced to Arayas .....

My brother has a Shogun roadbike of some sort. The steel is lovely stuff, it's one of his favorites. They have a cultish following, and I could be easily convinced to join up

Back