Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

This whole thread has been an entertaining and educating journey through the sublime, past the incredible to and way beyond the ridiculous and far far beyond the realms of sanity…

And I honestly thank all of the contributors for making everything on this journey that has become a must for a very old noob to follow, because some of these builds or rides have been utterly incredible builds, some are beautiful reimaginations of an amazing idea and I will admit that in my opinion some just need to be loaded into scrap yard crusher along with the builder very securely cable tied to it to erase all evidence of its existence…

But real life ultimately takes all sorts and all kinds of ideas and to me this is why I enjoy this forum because there is room for everything and everyone no matter how it is seen on the screen by anyones personal opinions.
An honest thank you to all of you for this sometimes drunk journey of education of mine throughout this entirely unique thread.

(IMHO it should be required reading for all new members)
Very nicely put mate 👍
I'm with stupid.

Back