Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Looks like a Cannondale head-shock thing going on in an oversized head-tube. The pivot from the frame to the fork doesn't do much except "attempt" to keep a consistent head angle with the upper pivot from the frame to the head-tube.

That rear shock isn't going to do much good with the seat-post that low down stopping travel, and also it appears a new fangled forward off-set post. What a mess.

Note to self. Never buy a BMW :LOL:.

Good to know there's no problem changing gears. Now let's talk about compromised steering and brakes. As your hand changes position through the cycle of the handles, does the brake lever move to accommodate as well?

This accessory was a little bit of a fad for Fitness Karen a few years ago, saw a few of them out on the paths. The footpads travel in an elliptical path, arms convert liner motion to circular, similar to a locomotive. Makes for a high, firm bum 8C_gallery_v2.jpg

This accessory was a little bit of a fad for Fitness Karen a few years ago, saw a few of them out on the paths. The footpads travel in an elliptical path, arms convert liner motion to circular, similar to a locomotive. Makes for a high, firm bumView attachment 811074
Someone offered me one of these a few weeks ago, I laughed so hard I peed a little blood. (This is the story I'm telling doctor anyway).

This accessory was a little bit of a fad for Fitness Karen a few years ago, saw a few of them out on the paths. The footpads travel in an elliptical path, arms convert liner motion to circular, similar to a locomotive. Makes for a high, firm bumView attachment 811074
I meet a dude on such a thing every morning on my way to work. I always look kinda like this:

Back