Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

There's something more going on here - I know my partners are going to fall asleep at this rant because I bang on about this - you guys across the pond seem to get your act together well and truly take maximum care and actually invest time and show skills on how you present a bike. For me, this is just as important as the bike and forms an essential part of the work going into the bike build.

I can not fathom out why us Europhiles still don't compute this fundamental part of the final and important presentation equation. I honestly don't get it. It's like we can get so lost tarting and fcuking about with details we loose and forget the holistic view and feeling of the overall image to project and anchor in the viewers mind to create something unified and pleasing. I do not buy you need expensive camera kit etc. just invest a bit of time and master any old camera is usually good enough.

Going off now to drink even more while potential fireworks are lit. Fcuk-it. I've said it. Just look how gorgeous these bike images are.

🤔 .... might need to go in bunker for a while. I dunno.

I retract some portions of what I said about Europhiles being clueless on presenting a bike.

Italians seem to do all right. But they would wouldn't they. Obviously. They can make a Fiat Panda look good.

A couple of voting threads from the build contest, Woz will enjoy the photos. A lot of effort goes into the pictures, especially in the big summer build off. Getting the picture right is a huge part of the process, builders will try out multiple versions in their thread, and get input on which is best. Sometimes, people will even do corrections and edits to the photos for the builder.

*Only 3 class 2 entries, this is very low. The group that is interested in this type of bike is fading away

• Love
Reactions: Woz
Back