Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Is it just me, or is this new headset style tremendously ugly? Are they trying to make steel bikes look like carbon now? Did anyone ask for this?
View attachment 792395
Agree, and that girder fork is way out of place with disc brakes. I don think it looks good on this bike, ugly in my opinion. I have a moped girder fork, with the same coil over shock as this girder, and it weighs three times as much as a mountain bike suspension fork. Dah.

The horror... The horror...
View attachment 792015
This is a good idea as it will keep the aliens from stealing it. It‘s an anti alien antenna. The tinfoil hat on the other hand, in a pyramid shape, allows you to communicate with them if you use it with a crystal set. This works best with an electric bike as it creates an invisible Faraday Cage of invisible semi ionic waves that aliens are obsessed with.

That is cool, makes our Chopper sprint look half arsed. I've been well corrupted by @MattiThundrrr
That one is incredibly rare and valuable.

That one is incredibly rare and valuable.

I prefer the "drop" bar version, the chainguard is awesome. Never seen anything like it.

Never seen anything like it
The style is called "muscle bikes". It's from the 60s and 70s, kids sizes bikes with outlandish styles, garish colors, aggressive styled shifters... Basically a spin off of the muscle car era, some even took their names from cars.
Little guys playing like the big guys. But now, those little guys are all grown up, so now they're pretending they're kids again

Latest posts

Back