Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

I take it you guys don't like Bonefish...View attachment 755491
Well, it seems like the world agrees with you. It has been listed for several weeks now, only one reply so far:
View attachment 755492
Not a lot of love for the sweaties out there 😟
Now, this is a whole different kettle of fish. It is not for me, but it doesn't hurt my eyes either.

I have had comments like that. Internet doesn't always bring the best out in people...

What gets me it, it wasn't on the internet. That was a direct message response to my listing. No one else can see it, they did that just for me.
Trust me I get belittled in PM's on marketplaces all day every day but it might be because I offer 20 percent of asking price

And also its technically still on the Internet and the Internet mentality even if its DM. They probably wouldn't say it to your face because it'd mean getting ballburnt by Duck Norris

They probably wouldn't say it to your face because it'd mean getting ballburnt by Duck Norris
Well, they're exceptionally clever, they used the same identity for the reply as their listings, so I know where in my town that they live. Maybe time for the Bikewrechers to take a road trip, pay them a visit to chat about manners. And then drink their beer

Back