I'm Thorny. Thorn Audax 853 Ebay Wales Collection Only 535L Size £500 odd BIN

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Beautiful. Quite the thing.
Seller reckons 5 5 to 5 9 for sizing, but fairly flexible in my experience of a few.
IMG_0805.jpeg
@bikeworkshop

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is extremely nice. Doesn't seem to have been used much. Oh, go on. What are the chances you will find another?

Wow! That's a real bargain if you ask me... you could sell most of the parts and remain with an amazing frame that you can then use to fit some nice shimano components from late 90s. This could turn out a stunner. Not that it's not already looking good.

Beautiful. Quite the thing.
Seller reckons 5 5 to 5 9 for sizing, but fairly flexible in my experience of a few.
View attachment 887232
@bikeworkshop

This one popped up on my saved search, but it's a fair price already for a caliper braked tourer, in that I doubt we could to put it up for sale for much over £600-650, and less than that would find it a home quicker.
If the seller drops the price I'll buy it, but from a trade perspective it would need to get below 400😢

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
But while we're on the subject, here's a similar piece just a few miles away.

Also a little high for me for calipers😪

I do love a bike collection in the mountains though😍

This one popped up on my saved search, but it's a fair price already for a caliper braked tourer, in that I doubt we could to put it up for sale for much over £600-650, and less than that would find it a home quicker.
If the seller drops the price I'll buy it, but from a trade perspective it would need to get below 400😢
Given the market, and collection only, I would imagine that may linger.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back