I'm a little bit happy tonight (GT Content)

FSR-Si

Senior Retro Guru
Just been and picked up my new ride that i purchased off the Bay, I had one of these new in 92-93 which stupidly i sold on a year later, Then this popped up on Ebay.

£££ later and its now in my possession, Must admit i am quite pleased with the condition its in for a 16 yearish old bike. 99% standard apart from the seat.

My GT Bravado

DSC00147.jpg

You'll have to excuse the picture as that's the bunk in my lorry, The bike was collection only so it would of been rude not to abuse my position as lorry driver and divert the truck 80 mile off route to collect it.

ExBiker = Happy Chappy :cool:

pistol13":2sp3vwl4 said:
nice, did it come with wheels?

Yes mate they are in the passenger footwell, Also came with original manual, Warranty card, And replacement mech hanger.

andy.l":1dnkakls said:
:shock: thats stunning for its age,good buy there fella

Apart from a little bit of chainsuck and some cable rub its faired well over the years :cool:

Was wondering who bought that. Huge Congrats. You'll love it. I wanted it badly for my collection but have a hard time paying more for freight than for the bike. Classic hardtail and SWEET looking! I have a Team Avalanche from the same year in the same yellow ands they are great looking.

Latest posts

Back