if anyones watching this auction but not intending to bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
if you're watching this auction but not going to bid on it ,any chance of deleting it from your bay ,it gives me a better idea of ,how many potential bidders :D thanks! :D :D
I'd hate to have Twenty 'watchers' only to find out its all the crowd from here,watching out of interest :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'll post the result on a separate thread
Thanks awfly

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481 ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: if anyones watching this auction but not intending to bi

dyna-ti":7es18z02 said:
if you're watching this auction but not going to bid on it ,any chance of deleting it from your bay ,it gives me a better idea of ,how many potential bidders :D thanks! :D :D
I'd hate to have Twenty 'watchers' only to find out its all the crowd from here,watching out of interest :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks awfly

How obtuse.

Does it matter? Unless your going to shill bid, pull it at the last minute or do something else naughty there is nothing you can do to influence the outcome.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John":1u6rzk0c said:
dyna-ti":1u6rzk0c said:
Thanks awfly

How obtuse.

Does it matter? Unless your going to shill bid, pull it at the last minute or do something else naughty there is nothing you can do to influence the outcome.

I would never do anything like that
Obtuse is quite a strong view,sounds almost like a personal attack
Cheeky -possibly,eccentric maybe
in fact im quite hurt by your remarks Moderator :cry:

stew-b":34bq6jpn said:
ive never seen such an overhyped listing before :? :roll:
Good point. Next time use the ebay section to hype your stuff.

Out of interest can you explain what you hope to acheive with this text attached to your auction?

17 watchers ,what is it with all these watchers, like vultures,hovering ,waiting to pick off the unwary

eight watchers ,come on guys who's first to bid,lets not go the bed crying, cos you were too slow and left it too late
Not many of these about,even in the U.S.

Well, not sure what all the fuss is about but now you've brought my attention to it think I'll watch and see what happens. ;)

dyna-ti":14ut5y77 said:
John":14ut5y77 said:
dyna-ti":14ut5y77 said:
Thanks awfly

How obtuse.

I would never do anything like that
Obtuse is quite a strong view,sounds almost like a personal attack
Cheeky -possibly,eccentric maybe
in fact im quite hurt by your remarks Moderator :cry:

Good grief. If it makes you feel better I don't want to upset you. Just mystified as to what you hope to acheive by asking people not to watch your auction.

stew-b":3275800f said:
ive never seen such an overhyped listing before :? :roll:
Thats me ,thats my way of doing this ebay selling ,if it's perceived by the whole as unacceptable then i wont do it,
Fair Enough :D
As to the term 'Over hyped' ,i believe the negative connotations of this phrase has been grossly inflated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back