Ideas for Christmas-Bike added

pete_mcc":1r00kyk1 said:
Kestonian was desperately after one of those stem steerers, he even put up a wanted ad only a few days ago!

Edit: probably ignore that, I just realised it was for an RC100, 1" head tube. D'oh!

Many thanks for that, but you're right I need a 1"

First time that JBDated has ever let me down in finding what I'm after - is he losing his touch ;)

Hi Pete. As the man says, Kesto was after a 1"....maybe if I break out the hacksaw and the welder..I could just......hmmm! ;)

PM sent Philip; yes it is a specific PC2 hose guide.

RC35 elastomer sets in stock £24 plus post for set of 4 Radjatoe :D

Yes Mike; steel steerer in 1" or 1 1/8' with associated collar or shim included with fork. Can do alloy 1" steerer too; new but shortened, if it would suit the frame :D

PC2 hose guide and Purple top gone to Woldranger-nice to meet you and will sort those carbon bridges out and check the other stem/steerers.
Thanks again.

Pace Parts

Thanks for your time this aft', always nice to meet, let me know what the reach on the stem/steerer is please and when you have the carbon braces ready to collect. Can you get these for the PC 2 versions ? Cheers

Hello Tim,
Any chance of seeing some close up pics of the Pace 1997 RC36 £165[Little use-fully rebuilt/serviced/lots new parts]
Is a steerer included with this?

Cheers,
doogie. ;)

Ok Doogie; I will take a couple of Piccys in the sun[!] tomorrow. Steerer and appropriate shim/reducer is included; what size /length would you need?

Hi Kirbs[welcome to the site too ;)]. The forks come with an unused steerer and shim/reducer as required; ahead or threaded to suit; what length do you need?

:D

Back