ICONOCLASSIC - UK'S LARGEST DISPLAY OF PRE-'95 MTBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

al-onestare":wwlddrd4 said:
Retro Spud":wwlddrd4 said:
Hi Al
Having re-read what I've written above it comes across a bit curt, no offence intended

None taken and I don't want to divert from what looked like a great selection of bikes. I'm just biased to 96 and 97 that's all.

Look on the bright side. If the bar has been set at 20 years, you can start polishing your brightwork for all the shows from next year onwards :)

Re:

I have a Dynatech Ogre Mountain bike 18". Circa 1992. It is in perfect condition and hardly been used. I will try to put pics up, but I tried last week and site told me that the pics were too big (is there a certain way of putting pics up?). Where would be the best place to sell this bike?
Thanks for any help/advice.

VelvetDonkey":3bkww79v said:
al-onestare":3bkww79v said:
Retro Spud":3bkww79v said:
Hi Al
Having re-read what I've written above it comes across a bit curt, no offence intended

None taken and I don't want to divert from what looked like a great selection of bikes. I'm just biased to 96 and 97 that's all.

Look on the bright side. If the bar has been set at 20 years, you can start polishing your brightwork for all the shows from next year onwards :)

It isn't a rolling timeline. Tom has set this up as pre 95 because they are the only bikes he's really interested in. It's his event, and therefore his rules; Retrobike timelines are not applicable because it's Tom's event.

I would love to see it extended, but I guess there has to be a cut off at some point. Who knows what will happen in the future, maybe they'll be an allocated area specifically for pre 2000 bikes. It would certainly add to the audience and the participation levels.

Mountainbike Museum Arnhem just added 12 more bikes to the list... maybe more will follow. See you all at ICONOCLASSIC!

Its nice to see mine registered and not duplicated either. I doubt another 1987 British Eagle will surface but it would be nice to see more. An underrated and overlooked brand to quick to disappear into the world of Littlewoods catalog bikes.

Neither of my entries will be anything other than 'used' looking, I dont do mint anymore.

BoyBurning":2om0f2kc said:
Just updated the list of registered bikes!

http://www.iconoclassic.org

The FB page is the main source of info and updates on the run in to the show [rides / drinks / beer tents / street food etc]:

http://www.facebook.com/iconwarwick

Keep the registrations coming and see you all there!

Cheers,
Tom.
Hi Tom,

My D.O.N.K.I.S. N.O.B. and Cats Whiskas are niw ready for registration. Could you add them to the list please? :)

The Cats is 1990 and I think the DN is 1993

Cheers
Gio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back