ICONOCLASSIC - UK'S LARGEST DISPLAY OF PRE-'95 MTBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

The Lloyd is now finished so I'll register that soon. Hopefully get one more done before the summer.

Is there a cut off point fur registering?

Re:

Is there a cut off for submitting a bike?

al.

Re:

Cheer!

Also is there a list of entries anywhere? I can't seem to find it, but then again I'm a bit fick!!

al.

Re: Re:

al":1ufybgh2 said:
Cheer!

Also is there a list of entries anywhere? I can't seem to find it, but then again I'm a bit fick!!

al.
I think the list on the website was going to be updated this week sometime.

Worth noting that a few turned up last year that weren't on the list, and they were welcomed all the same. Having said that, it's important to register as it gives organisers the opportunity to see how big an event is being planned, and gives others the chance to see exactly what bikes will be going.
Can't wait...

Re:

Was a good day out....

The only regret was meeting everyone and sundry and then getting home and realising
the I'd spent ages talkng to real people with real names without connecting them to their
forum names

Queue "My-teenage-self" still have no idea who you are but I spent long enough talking to yah and admiring that :cool: plywood bike stand

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":338h3gzy said:
Was a good day out....

The only regret was meeting everyone and sundry and then getting home and realising
the I'd spent ages talkng to real people with real names without connecting them to their
forum names

Queue "My-teenage-self" still have no idea who you are but I spent long enough talking to yah and admiring that :cool: plywood bike stand

:facepalm:

Aaaaand I'll be guilty of that too, Retro "I've got an ace Yeti, but not a full compliment of fingers" Spud.

All my love, Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back