I want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out the other products, they make other frames, not just the gold and white one.
I actually quite like the leggedera(?) track frame.

I want one ...

monty dog":djh3q2p8 said:
I have a pair of NOS Mavic ORO 10 gold rims and have always wondered what to do with them - seems I've just found the bike to hang them from.

(asks tentatively) anyone know any pricing?

prices are 800 euro plus carriage for the non gold one

1100 euro for the gold one

lot cheaper than most of the carbon fibre ones now available

genuine Dogma now £4000 for the frame

you could build the gold one complete for a lot less than that

I want one

Yes its a great price, even for the gold one, now who has a gold Campag groupset ?????

especially when people are paying silly money for second-hand ones that are 30 years old..

Had an email today and the waiting time is 40-50 days, although at that price am sure their order book will fill up...

monty dog":bczjfeiy said:
Blimey! I was expecting Pegoretti-money and expect the waiting list isn't as long either?

The straight forward website, lack of arty bo**ocks and no flocks of adoring Americans mean the frames are sensibly priced and readily available.

They're a great example of classic Italian frame building judging by the pictures and geometry and I'd go for the Corsa GP rather than the bling of the Oro version. As for paying carriage on the frame I'd rather fly over, pick it up - fully built if possible and head north to try it out round Lake Como. It would be my own little Giro Di Lombardia!

Mark.

I want one

Agree that the gold one is very bling, but would love to turn up at the cafe on it !!!!
Think pearl white and chrome would be the best option...
now where are my euro's..?????

Back