I sold my twenty

A low budget mountain / hybrid bike.
It is not much but it is complete and has a very uncomfortable sdle is rocddle. The ride home was ok, but the saddle is rocak hard.
Tyres are ok, the brakes work as they should. Frame in good condition. I think I will tidy it up and just sell it on cheaply.
It is a darker blue than in the pics.

I changed the saddle for a leather one

Shimano SIS 10 speed

It has a stand on it. I didnt see it when I bought it and rodde it home, but it was dark.
I have put on the front light and the back was already on it and the batteries were good. The seller was surprised the light came on. I think he was surprised he left the light on as he had taken the front one off as the holder is still on the handlebars.
The left pedal arm is silver and the chainset is black. Brakes are good. I had to replace the front brack blocks as the ones on were down to the limit.
I readjusted the front mudguard as it was bolted on to the front of the brake bolt instead of behind.
I gave it a wipe down with a rag and wd40. It has come up alright. There are scratches, as expected, but I like hte colour.
I dont know whether to keep the wheels on or put 700 / 27" racing wheels on it and drop handlebars. I would have to put smaller brakes on it too.
There was broken up stickers on it saying "hand made" and "argon welded frame". No tube id.

Back