I oficially hate January

Russell":36lfwe22 said:
Every January, I nearly buy a modern full sus in the sales. Every January I manage to resist.... This year I'm not feeling so strong.

I'll sell you a mint 2007 Yeti 575 much cheaper than any sale- weakening any further?

:LOL:

Dr S":394vcox5 said:
Russell":394vcox5 said:
Every January, I nearly buy a modern full sus in the sales. Every January I manage to resist.... This year I'm not feeling so strong.

I'll sell you a mint 2007 Yeti 575 much cheaper than any sale- weakening any further?

:LOL: I bet its not my size... I'm short!.

Sold off loads bits in the hope of funding a top notch alpinestars. Non have shown up as yet, but bikes like the Roberts are really testing my resolve. Guess the money is starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

Russell":qcfnu3ym said:
Dr S":qcfnu3ym said:
Russell":qcfnu3ym said:

:LOL: I bet its not my size... I'm short!.

Me too! it'll fit you a treat

I hate this month too ! ! ! It was my birthday on the 4th "every ones skint"
Mate bailed on two ride's with me saying it's to cold :roll: :roll:
Decorated the kitchen , now the miss's wants to change the colour :roll:
Went out for a little ride in the dark and wacked my left knee on a railing that the council put up at the sea front to keep walkers from falling in the sea :roll: :roll:
I have'nt sleeped in two nights as i have that coff that only comes when your just dozzing off :roll:
I have to take the miss's to Ikea tomorrow :roll:
The save'ng grace is Bangor winter league starts on sunday, first race of the season for me and my 9 year old daughter giving it a rip :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back