i love this forum !

I've got a 1993 Kona Lava Dome and it's great to pop over here to confirm that I'm not a complete nutter with an old bike reminiscing about the old days !

offroadjim":1rygjkn4 said:
it's even got 4 wheel slots to keep the bikes on , it's just crying out to be filled with projects !

well that should do the first month
welcome to cash convertors jim

Been on here since Saturday and have to agree this is a great forum with very helpful and friendly people. It's also a very busy forum as well so any questions are usually answered or replied to within a few hours. Recently bought a 1997 Specialized Ground Control A1 Pro and I'm already looking for another bike "for cycling to work" although the wife doesn't know this yet :cool:

Its great, then you blow all your cash on bikes you wanted 20 + years ago :D

Just dont get drawn to blowing all your cash on bits you might need, although great, for me it's all about riding these great bikes and keeping them going :cool: (honest)

yes i'm finding myself thinking of differant occasions for diff bikes .. , but i'm really going to try and just have a generel use and an offroad bike...

offroadjim":1r5hi11s said:
yes i'm finding myself thinking of differant occasions for diff bikes .. , but i'm really going to try and just have a generel use and an offroad bike...

Bet that doesn't last :LOL: :LOL: Welcome to the mad house :D

Im still pretty new to this site and agree, you cant half get lost on here dribbling over all the stuffs i dreamt of owning back when i was a teen, i remember seeing the bike ive just bought in my local kona dealers, and drooling over a marin indian fire trail in another, now all of a sudden i have bought the first one and could probably afford the other, but one project at a time i think lol!

i think that's the nail on the head with this forum , the inner boy coming out , now able to own what we could only dream of back then :)

offroadjim":2yzogog2 said:
i think that's the nail on the head with this forum , the inner boy coming out , now able to own what we could only dream of back then :)

Exactly, my reasoning is that i stupidly gave it up when i passed my test, ask me now why i did it and i dont know and it guts me that i did as its so hard to regain your fitness and stamina, not to mention your bottle!

But when ive come back into it, its all bollox to me as i know stx, stxRC, lx, dx, xt, xtr and the like, not fooking sram 7.0, wtf is that lol

Latest posts

Back