Huge sale-bars,posts,saddles,stems,brakes,carbon,ti etc

ededwards":2emajuqx said:
Could I please see a photo of

Deore DX/MT-60 cranks arms. Some marks and logos worn. Will polish up nicely - £15

Many thanks
Here are some pics of the crank arms.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2153.JPG
    IMG_2153.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,840
  • IMG_2152.JPG
    IMG_2152.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,840
Hi Ian..

I'm interested in this if still available

USE Alien carbon post. 25.0 x 270mm (various shims availalbe) -£35

pending a pic or two to indicate condition I'll take it fella.. :)

Drop me a pm fella.. :)

Pic of the Use Alien seatpost.

Carbon unmarked, some slight marking to the logo/decals.

Attachments

• use-carbon2.JPG
    use-carbon2.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,816
  • use-carbon1.JPG
    use-carbon1.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,816
Re: Huge clearout - XTR XT Flite Carbon Ti USE Answer Pace K

hi ishaw, interesting parts for sale. would it be possible to see pics of the following?
cheers,
lars
ishaw":239z48bg said:
Ti bars. Logo worn so can't make it out, but if anyone knows, I'm interested. Logo is a diamond that looks as though it says hope in it, but can't make it out clearly enough, and i know it is not hope). 150g, straight with a shim. 520mm wide - £30

Tioga Ti system (3) stem in silver. NOS and unmarked, though the warning decal has had an attempted removal so needs to come all the way off. 1 1/8 and about 130mm reach - £15

XTR M95* 5 arm chainring spider. Minty. Convert/change your old and tired integrated XTR chainrings to whatever rings you like - £25[/list]

Gipiemme Tecno 935 wheelset. 5 blade aluminium spoked 26 inch MTB wheels in red. Anno has faded slightly in places, but aheels are straign and true, though the bearings could do with a bit of grease as they've not been used for a good long while now. I think, though can't be sure for certain, that the rims are ceramic. Stunning looking wheelset that adorned the STS that one bike of the month last year (though they had poliched them back to alu, removing the annodising). Decals still present, which is quite unusual, just like these wheels. I've only seen one other set (mentioned above) - £130

Half and half pedals/ One side flat, one side shimano SPD. Not sure of make as no markings on them. Bought for a friend who wanted to give SPD's a go, but he tried my pedals and decided against it - £12

lfynbo":1sauzsr2 said:
hi ishaw, interesting parts for sale. would it be possible to see pics of the following?
cheers,
lars
ishaw":1sauzsr2 said:
Ti bars. Logo worn so can't make it out, but if anyone knows, I'm interested. Logo is a diamond that looks as though it says hope in it, but can't make it out clearly enough, and i know it is not hope). 150g, straight with a shim. 520mm wide - £30

Tioga Ti system (3) stem in silver. NOS and unmarked, though the warning decal has had an attempted removal so needs to come all the way off. 1 1/8 and about 130mm reach - £15

XTR M95* 5 arm chainring spider. Minty. Convert/change your old and tired integrated XTR chainrings to whatever rings you like - £25[/list]

Gipiemme Tecno 935 wheelset. 5 blade aluminium spoked 26 inch MTB wheels in red. Anno has faded slightly in places, but aheels are straign and true, though the bearings could do with a bit of grease as they've not been used for a good long while now. I think, though can't be sure for certain, that the rims are ceramic. Stunning looking wheelset that adorned the STS that one bike of the month last year (though they had poliched them back to alu, removing the annodising). Decals still present, which is quite unusual, just like these wheels. I've only seen one other set (mentioned above) - £130

Half and half pedals/ One side flat, one side shimano SPD. Not sure of make as no markings on them. Bought for a friend who wanted to give SPD's a go, but he tried my pedals and decided against it - £12
I'll post up some pics this evening once I can get to my laptop. The xtr spider has been provisionally dibbed/reserved as I may be trading it for some parts I need, but I'll keep you posted on that.

Ian

ishaw":v7w2mfcq said:
I'll post up some pics this evening once I can get to my laptop. The xtr spider has been provisionally dibbed/reserved as I may be trading it for some parts I need, but I'll keep you posted on that.

Ian
perfect. no hurries. + I have seen the pic of the spider elsewhere in the blog.
best, lars

Pics as requested:
Ti bars. - £30

Tioga Ti system (3) stem in silver. NOS and unmarked - £15

XTR M95* 5 arm chainring spider - £25
(see earlier post)

Half and half pedals/ One side flat, one side shimano SPD

Attachments

• IMG_5594.JPG
    IMG_5594.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,158