Huge sale-bars,posts,saddles,stems,brakes,carbon,ti etc

ishaw":3k5m3uue said:
I don't think it would be too expensive if you don't mind me folding them in a figure of eight. If you add an extra £5, that should cover it.

Ian

No problem, I'll take them :) Please send me a PM concerning payment, thanks :)

ishaw":1o2apca6 said:
I have a suspicion I've already sold the xt front mech. I'll check and confirm.

Ian
No problem, got an XTR95x from the bay with the right clamp-id for low bucks

But I found another nice tiny part in Your list - the green hope seatclamp

Is it the clamp only or the one with the qr?

bratfass":323jlock said:
ishaw":323jlock said:

Ian

The green hope clamp is clamp only, but I also have a green KCNC one with QR, though this is a larger clamp (34.9 I think).

Out of interest, what id the clamp id for the mech you got? I've got an M95x groupset minus the front mech, but do have a mint M960 front mech. Don't suppose you would swap if the clamp was the right size for me, or do you need the M95x version?

I've also got a couple of M750 XT front mechs as well as an LX one (same colour as the XTR one) depending on whether you need top/conventional swing.

Ian

Is the XTR front mech still for sale?
Any idea what size clamp I'd need for an alu frame that takes a 27.2 seat post? (It's a saracen maxtrax)

azaro":1jagx4uq said:
Is the XTR front mech still for sale?
Any idea what size clamp I'd need for an alu frame that takes a 27.2 seat post? (It's a saracen maxtrax)
Not sure on clamp size, but I would guess a 31.8 unless the tubing is really thick. You can shim the mech (as I have done on my RTS) - they are generally designed for this and I have some somewhere.

ishaw":otg4zyj9 said:
bratfass":otg4zyj9 said:
ishaw":otg4zyj9 said:

Ian

The green hope clamp is clamp only, but I also have a green KCNC one with QR, though this is a larger clamp (34.9 I think).

Out of interest, what id the clamp id for the mech you got? I've got an M95x groupset minus the front mech, but do have a mint M960 front mech. Don't suppose you would swap if the clamp was the right size for me, or do you need the M95x version?

I've also got a couple of M750 XT front mechs as well as an LX one (same colour as the XTR one) depending on whether you need top/conventional swing.

Ian

I search a qr clamp which will suit my cook qr from the lever shape in 31.8

The XTR fm is 31.8, too - and I need it with my XTR 951 rm

And got a 737 (or 730?) fm in 31.8 dp from a german buddie - only thing I need at themonent for the Pinnacle (that I can finish and drive it ;)) is a XT rear mech

Sold items update and some price drops. It's all gotta go, offers welcomed.

Sold bits:

Gipiemme Tecno 935 wheelset. 5 blade aluminium spoked 26 inch MTB wheels in red. Anno has faded slightly in places, but wheels are straigt and true, though the bearings could do with a bit of grease as they've not been used for a good long while now. I think, though can't be sure for certain, that the rims are ceramic. Stunning looking wheelset that adorned the STS that won bike of the month last year (though they had polished them back to alu, removing the annodising). Decals still present, which is quite unusual, just like these wheels. I've only seen one other set (mentioned above) -£120 (swapped for some other wheels)

White Panaracer Magic front and rear tyres. Sidewalls good, tread OK, rubber not quite as supple as it should be and has faded a little so not quite white -£25 Early

Crank brothers egg beater pedals (Chrome). Great condition, smooth bearings. 249g for the pair -£20

xtr m960 front mech.31.8 or 34.9 band (can't remember which). Mint condition and top pull. £30.

Back