Huge clearout of parts - even lower prices 25/2/12

Added some new items:

Suntour XC pro rear hub and freehub - £30
100% new old stock and therefore in mint condition. 36h version.

Suntour XC pro rear cassette - £20
Again, new old stock, never fitted or used. I believe the ratio is 13-30. 7 Speed.

Suntour thumbie - left/friction - £8
Not sure what model this is - bough for spares but won't be using.

Shimano Biopace rings, 48 and 38t - £15
Excellent condition with very little wear. Silver.

Canti/V brake adapter - £8
Allows you to use v brake levers with cantis, or is it the other way around?

Ringle Moby Deuce seatpost - £30
27.2 x 350mm. Some marks where saddle bag has been fitted and a few others. Clevis pin has a small crack in it, but it is a horizontal one so should be OK - spares available. I paid over the odds for this at £45 so grab a bargain.

Found another little treasure I'm not going to be needing:

Ringle Moby seatpost in turquoise - £50

A user on here has first refusal as was looking for one, after that it will be available, but if you are interested, post your interest.

New items added:

Race Face Ti ahead stem - £40
no scratches but decals have a bit of wear. This has the star nut/bung assembly in-built so no need for a star nut in your steerer. Sorry to let this one go, will regret it as I've only ever seen another one once.

Dia-Compe SS-7 levers - £20
Taken off the pace I bought when I replaced with machine tech levers. Marking on one body from thumbies it looks like.

XT M737 canti and red ritchey pads - £20
Taken off the pace when I replaced with machine tech cantis. In great condition as pics highlight. Bolts and straddle included. Was used on the rear if that makes a difference.

XT 1 inch threaded headset - £20
Again, off the pace when I swapped out for a King. Was super smooth and well greased. Not too many marks to the locknut, unlike some you see out there

XT M739 v brakes - £35
Front was taken off the pace, the other pair I had laying around. One set of bolts only, and I can supply some noodles if needed/wanted.

Suntour XC Pro thumbies - 7/8 speed - £35
The version that allows you to select whether you want 7 or 8 speed indexing, none of this 'secret' 8 which is essentially the friction mode. Good condition, a few marks from use as you would expect.

Kona seat post clamp - £10
Same as the other one (how have I ended up with two and never owned a Kona?). For steel frames.

XT M737 chainset - £50
Take off from the pace when I replaced with middleburn for no other reason than I was doing a bit of a mint sauce on the pace. Great condition, both arms and rings. 175mm arms, threads and tapers all good, bolts included.

Suntour XC Pro crank arms - £35
Great condition with a few small scratches only. Logo unmarked, threads and tapers all good, Granny ring spacers and bolts included.

Hi,

What length is the middleburn crank?

could i have pictures of the crank and the green spider please.

Thanks,

Craig

No problem. Crank is 175mm. Pics:

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

Spider pics:

IMG_3917.jpg

The green spider will fit on these cranks I believe. Bolt wise, no problem, spider shape wise it should to, as it is flat, unlike the one on my RS-3's.

I was going to list the crank bolts seperately, but if you want either, you are welcome, if you take the crank of course.

Back