Huge Clear-out. Some Retro bits, some not

Hi, there is a link to all the photos in the first post. I'd link them direct but it's a bit difficult on my phone and I can't get to a laptop till tomorrow.

I'll also take some more pics of the forks and post them up.

Thanks

Rampage":39rtakvw said:
Can I see pictures of the following please:

•Diamond Back cranks – chrome 3pc with bb, 175mm Length, brand new in box - £30
•Kooka bars – black, oversize clamp, 685mm length - £5
•Kooka stem – black 1 1/8th steerer, 90mm length, oversize bar clamp - £5

Also have you a picture of the potential unglueing area of the Fox forks please.

Chris

Didn't see the picture link thanks.
Can I take the Kooka bars and stem please.

Rampage, The bar and stem are yours, please paypal gift £12 (the bars wont fit in a jiffy) to podge1000@hotmail.com

bod / matt, the hub is yours, please paypal gift £10 to podge1000@hotmail.com

cyfa2809, I have some big jiffy bags but it depends what you are after. I would prefer not to split the WTB wheel as there is little value in spokes and used rims.

Bob, I've emailed you about the forks

IWish & all those interested in the fox forks. I don't think my description is all too clear so I'll explain. The forks came with my second hand Giant Trance. I rode them for about 9 months and decided that they were overdue a service and they had developed a slight click so I sent them to Loco Tuning. I received a phone call from him saying he couldn't find any evidence of why they had developed a slight click but thought that it could be caused by the crown coming unbonded. He's never seen it happen on this model of fork or on any forks from the same year and suggested replacing the whole upper fork for a brand new set. Because it was such a vague diagnosis I decided against replacing the uppers through him and that I'd get a SH set off ebay or something to replace them. However since then they have just sat there doing nothing for a few months. As such there are no photos of the unbonding area as he couldn't find any evidence, he just thinks that is what might be happening. As he'd taken them appart there are no seals with the forks but a simple home service will be easy enough.

I've also deleted some pictures as they were causing confusion, you can find the new pictures here.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106608823817429512867/ForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Paid,
Postal address sent in the message bit of the payment. Any problems just let me know.
Thanks again,
Matt

Hi, could I dibs the Bmix and the 110 DB rear wheel please. I'll email you when I get home from work. Cheers Spike.

Latest posts

Back