how much oil in a Judy Cartridge

cinderKona

Dirt Disciple
So whilst rebuilding the '97 SLs, the cartridge sh*ts (do we use stars on here?) itself and a puddle of foul oil is deposited on the garage floor! Anyone know how much I need to put in when rebuilding the cart and what weight it should be as stock? All info, links to service manuals and advice gratefully received......

I was going to reply with a link to the angry asian but the site is unavailable. Anyone else having the same problem? Not sure what weight the original Rock Shox oil is but I know you need to remove as much air as possible.

to the top!. Bit of dental flos on the seal to let you close the tops, and then pull out the floss slowly so as to not cheeswire the seal ;)

elite504":1v38omqs said:
to the top!. Bit of dental flos on the seal to let you close the tops, and then pull out the floss slowly so as to not cheeswire the seal ;)
?So you use the floss between the seal and the shaft whilst pushing the top back on?

Thx for the manual, should cover it all and looks like the cart needs to be completely full. Nice one fellas.

Back