How much does this hold up?

Or just claim the Boris defence - I simply didn't understand what the rule(s) was (were) Officer :)
Don't know if that only applies if you made the rules yourself - which you clearly didn't :)

Or just claim the Boris defence - I simply didn't understand what the rule(s) was (were) Officer :)
Don't know if that only applies if you made the rules yourself - which you clearly didn't :)
I would just say, "well of course you can't ride a motorcycle here, that's why I took my bike."

I regret already being such a killjoy, but I think we should not forget that the only thing you historically could not do on Crown Lands, and US Federal land, too, of course, is be a recognizably indigenous person...
No, the point is very valid, the discussion needs to be had. I didn't want to make any flippant comment. In fact, I edited out a comment that the locals have been angry for a few hundred years about who "owns" this land. I hate how the map shows such a small section of orange. They were left so little. There is occasionally graffiti in some areas I ride reminding me of who rightfully owns this land. They are due much reparation, from crown, country, and religions.

And @Chopper you can keep your Prince Andrew to yourself. Wouldn't trade him for all the Beibers in Moose Jaw.

Last edited:
Sure you don't want to throw in Katie Hopkins as well? Mind you, I do not know of a more vile, disturbed individual than her, so I doubt you could pay people to host her.

PS. There's a monthly vintage 26er group ride here in LA, and we rode past quite a few "no bikes" signs on the local trails we hit yesterday.

I treat these things more as a warning, or a suggestion, rather than a rule.

PS. There's a monthly vintage 26er group ride here in LA, and we rode past quite a few "no bikes" signs on the local trails we hit yesterday.

I treat these things more as a warning, or a suggestion, rather than a rule.
No bikes signs are merely a challenge, do you dare to bring a bike here?

I lived in northern California as a child in the 80's before moving to Colorado in 89. California was a great place to be at the time. I had a red Murray BMX that took me everywhere. There were small dirt trails with BMX jumps scattered all over town. No "big brother" watching us. I would meet up with a couple of friends and have a few dollars in our pockets. We would be gone until dinner time. I really hate what California has turned into. I miss my old California. As California has shifted to what it is now, many have moved to Colorado looking for a better life. They are ruining that state as well. So much overcrowding and bad politics. I guess I'm turning into the grumpy old man that remembers when a soda only cost a quarter.

Back