• Link from a friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fatcogs

• Another bike forum

• Linked from another bike website

• Something else totally random (let me know!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it AFTER i'd sold off all my retro bike stuff for pennies
I think...NO. i KNOW that this is much better for bike stuff than constantly waiting for ebay to finish or for a rare item to show up
Offered a cook crank on here intending to post it ,then go to work,...posted it and went back to the page to log out,noticed a message concerning cranks,answered it, noticed 'another' message,an offer this time[4mins had passed]then another offer .
1st dibs always wins are the rules of the game
Conclusion -crank sold in less than 10 mins ,ebay can take upto 10 DAYS
OR whats this? and before you know it 3 peeps are telling you not only the answer but the entire history behind it
Fantastic

I had see it before, for what feels like years, (in case it's not), but I was always a lurker...reading...reading...looking at all the pretty pictures :LOL:

But then a couple weeks ago, as I was preparing to part out and sell my amp B2, I was doing some research on google. I stumbled upon Mr. Zero's many Amp B2/Mongoose Amplifier threads...I just had to join to commend him on his good work and sourcing of reading material with the Amp.

Now I wonder why I didn't join sooner.

i was in bike rehab after a long spell on motorbikes......then i found this web site...now ive got a shed full ........thanks a lot....cheers ....ta very much........ :roll: :roll:

Found it looking for pics of a 94 Cindercone, after getting out on the bike after too many years... :cool:

And now the wallet and credit cards are getting a right royal pasting, oops...

Credit Crunch?? Pah!!!! :p

How did you find the forum?

Got back into biking this year after way too long away from the bike. Was idly surfing for info on Overbury Pioneers (my bike) and stumbled on this place.
Lurked for a while but it seems like too good a place not to join in. Not sure if the bank manager wil agree :(

Can't believe I have not posted on here yet!

I was looking to show my Explosif some love as it was looking tatty. Popped it into google and it turns out everyone in the world has a white one, most of those are on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back