• Link from a friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fatcogs

• Another bike forum

• Linked from another bike website

• Something else totally random (let me know!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was discussing retro bikes via msn with a mate. Started talking about the Manitou FS which he'd never seen, so I googled for images. Voila, here I am!

Casual comments about retro this, and retro that on another forum, and viola, here I am.

Nice,(or maybe a little scary) to see a fellow bunch of fanatics. Taken me months to pour over your old posts. :shock:

You guys schooled an old-schooler, :cool:
Terry

Went to a LBS (Swinnerton, Cannock Chase), to buy some parts that I thought everywhere would offer. When they started to laugh I was forced to reconsider the ideas of retro! They are a decent bunch there, and one mentioned that there is a website that may be able to help....

Like most others, I was searching for info on the 'net about the 'old cluckers' I have around here. Damn glad I stumbled across this. So nice to find a community of like-minded people, but without the aggro so often found with any forum on-line. Only problem is you're all on the other side of the pond, so it makes it tricky (but so good for the wallet) to dabble in the classifieds section! My new years resolution is to make the Aussie dollar as strong against Sterling as it is against the Greenback. Lets trade....

Was directed here by Orange from STW. Seems a good site and slightly less cliquey that STW. But we won't go there :p

LTSbiker introduced me a couple of years ago with my 1996 Zaskar.

Oktober last year I bought a 1991 Attitude and joined myself :D

I found a referance to it in an E-bay advert for a Klein Adroit frame i was looking at.

Life, spare time, and bank ballance have not been the same since :)

Google searched for picture of a '91 Karakoram (halycon days ;) ) and found it..

I don't have a pc, so subsequently i've spent the last 6 months in the library.. Talk about addictive! As JLC would say, "good toimes"!!! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back