How could this be improved? Finished?

Re: How could this be improved?

You're really not playing the game now are you?

Re:

Harsh!

I have a fine collection of SRP (ccrank and rear mech) & cable crimps in many colours if they help at all? Devil's in the detail and all that... :)

Are the crimps ovalised? (aero)

I suppose if i squeezed them parallel to the frame they would have a smaller profile.

Still waiting for the tyres before pics...........

Those of a nervous disposition, you have been warned.

LHM has agreed to ride it at Mayhem.

Re:

If you lived locally I'd have offered, no demanded, to take your wheels and replace them with alternate, but symmetrically, coloured nipples.

I like that you haven't gone silly and you still have matching levers and brakes. Not some foolish left side silver and right side black or have one lever with a sil er body and black blade to accompany the current ones a black spoked, silver rim at the front and a silver spoke black rim ant the back...

The History Man":lvtctamv said:
I suppose if i squeezed them parallel to the frame they would have a smaller profile.

I do squeeze them so that the narrow edge faces into the wind...
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":mfkw24ws said:
If you lived locally I'd have offered, no demanded, to take your wheels and replace them with alternate, but symmetrically, coloured nipples.

I like that you haven't gone silly and you still have matching levers and brakes. Not some foolish left side silver and right side black or have one lever with a sil er body and black blade to accompany the current ones a black spoked, silver rim at the front and a silver spoke black rim ant the back...
Oh dear, you do realise that's an old picture?

My thanks to Weeman. Been scrubbing. Turned out lovely. Front sorted.
82a9f840cf5d52786044daf18e3e47dc_zps79b758fb.jpg

Awaits rear tyre.
Brakes are 'carbon' SRAM 9.0 levers with SRAM calipers also.

Re:

Scrubbing tyres in the kitchen sink!

Either Mrs THM is very understanding or she was out, I'm guessing the latter.

Glad the tyre's alright BTW.

Thinking of using it for my night lap. :cool:

She's a wonderful woman and was there throughout. :LOL:

Cheers Chris. ;)

Back