Hope Ti Glide Titanium Mavic x317 F + R Hope XC4 4 pot F + R

91lavadome

Old School Hero
Hope Ti Glide Titanium hubs 32H f + r on mavic x317. These wheels have seen light use on a variety of garage queens finally ending up on my wifes hardtail. Pictures show the condition - of note the rear rim has a slight ding in it - very slight, been running tubeless with it no problems. I think the free hub is Ti but can't confirm. Wheels run true, bearings feel ok and they come with the elusive 5 bolt spiders. £200 posted uk mainland.

Hope XC4 brakes f + r. Recent seal service - all pistons moving. Loads left in pads. Comes with 5 bolt discs and bolts 130/150 I believe. Again salvaged front wife hardtail - she's gone all 2015 and got a 650b full sus giant! Few battle scars as can be seen in photos. £80 posted.

Re:

Hi, assuming the brakes aren't included with he wheels can we have a price for them please.

Re: Re:

chrisv40":110inmdx said:
Hi, assuming the brakes aren't included with he wheels can we have a price for them please.

Apologies, all sorted now - was halfway through a big photo upload. Still u can never have too many pictures of Hope ti bling, can you?

Back