hope ti glide hub

ba57ards

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi guys

im normally in the 98 section but picked up a set of wheels that i though i was goin to use but now change of direction jus need a bit of help on seein if what ive got is what i think it is

i have a black hope ti glide no cracks

when fitted into a set of forks there approx 5-7mm of axle showing on the disc side

is this for a pre disc mount on the fork ? seen some where they mount to the axle and the round the fork leg ?

tony

Sound's like it. The hub is "short" on the disk side as there is a bracket that clamps between the hub and the dropout and supports the bottom of the calliper.

I have a kit with brackets for Judy & RC35 but my hub has cracked flanges.

that def sounds like my hub was like hmm somethin looks wrong when i clamped it into the fork then realised what it was

def "short" is the way to explain it

is it rare ? have no use for it so will be up for sale as u got the bits for it also got a rear one non disc

Not rare a good few out there - the brackets are rarer.... I'm after one for a Judy and may have to resort to Rampage to sort it

I'd be interested in the wheels if the price is right.

Think think I have the brackets for a Judy, and as I have an irrational hatred of all things Rockshox would probably be happy to pass them on for beer tokens. :D

Cherrybomb let me know on the RS brackets - I'll take them off your hands in exchange for beer tokens....

boxxer (sometime rockshox fan.....)

Will do.

I'm away from home until Wednesday evening so I'll dig them out when I get back and PM a photo to you.

I just have to work out which of the lower brackets is for the RS and which the Pace. The top clamps are very different, but the bottom ones are rather annoyingly similar. :roll:

Not sure how much they're worth, but I'm sure I read somewhere recently that they're rare apparently. :LOL: ;)

Check in the archive or hope. Catalogue thread for the tech diagrams for the brakes/braket , might help out with id

The disc adaptor axle is shorter, the hub won't fit into the frame by (from memory) 5-10mm. The end cap on the disc side is very short and wider IIRC.
The standard version has a longer, maybe 20mm long end cap.

Picture here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOPE-TI-GLIDE ... 7675.l2557

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back