Sold Hope on Mavic 231 wheelset. Open to offers.

Sorry, OT, @mynchiboy - DUGGEE !!! We love Duggee here. My daughter bought me a Duggee advent calendar last year. Have you seen the River Badge episode ? The one that's a scene-by-scene remake of Apocalypse Now ? It's absolutely astonishing. Everyone should see it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DUGGEE !!! We love Duggee here. My daughter bought me a Duggee advent calendar last year. Have you seen the River Badge episode ? The one that's a scene-by-scene remake of Apocalypse Now ? It's absolutely astonishing. Everyone should see it.
Heh Heh!
Yes Duggee has been a bit of a staple in these parts, my LO has probably watched all three series thousands of times now :LOL:
The River Badge is cool, yes! My personal favourites - in no particular order - are Omelette (for the Spanish soap opera loving chickens), Fashion and Perfume badge.

@coombeF Pleased to help. I was half thinking that these would dress up my Yates nicely, but it's pretty much all M73* XT so it would be a shame to disrupt that. They're a lovely set of wheels though. Get 'em bought!

Apologies to OP for bulking up the thread BTW. Hope the wheels move on soon 👍

Sorry dudes, not been on for a few days. Not desperate to sell now but probably will for the right price so you are welcome to come for a look Ian.

Back