Hope C2 Dangerous match?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Not correct as in its an open lever attached to a closed caliper.I know that in that manual it warns about mixing open and closed stuff together and as such have never tried to.
I have informed a few sellers and sent a link to the manual but im getting bored doing it.
IMHO I think its dangerous but does anyone think that it would be ok :? or have experience of such?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOPE-C2-HYDRA ... 46010269d6

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Arse - elbow, elbow -arse!
No 3 caliper for 160mm rear, on a RH lever...
Jees Dyna, you could make a fortune outa your box'o'bits! :LOL:
Why not try it and see what happens... :shock:

Ok I think I understand how this works c2 calipers are all the same ( jus different numbers for application ) the lever he's running jus gives u braking power and no ajustability as there's no knob on the top cap

The other lever ( exactly the same jus a knob on the top cap) does give u ajustability which is why we all like c2 brakes

Can't see no reason why this wouldnt work have even converted the non adjustable one to adjustable and have had no problems ?

IMHO

Tony

Back