Hope C2 brake hose

MetaMatt

Dirt Disciple
There cant be much of this stuff left in existance or maybe someone has a massive stash. Ive had a set of hope C2 brakes lying about in garage for a while now, mint condition and its time to fix em up. So what i am asking has anyone got and 6mm (i do believe this is the required size) hope brake hose lying around that they fancy selling me? Really need enough for a front and a rear however just enough for a front or a rear would be a start.
Any help/ advice etc would be much appreciated :D
Thanks
Matt

U can get hope hose kits off the net/ eBay have jus replaced mine on my lobo

Better that way as u get new fixings etc

Or ring hope direct

I have emailed hope, might ring them tomorrow if get no reply, how much will it cost for all the attachments? trouble is i dont want to be spending over like £20. times are hard haha.

Good ridge do a hope kit that's 29.95 but that's complete kit and fittings if u jus need hose hope should be able to supply

If not I'll buy ur hopes at a reduced rate lol

haha i have seen the prices they fetch on ebay and thought it was time to turn a them to cash. ill see what hope say and might take you up on that offer, at the right price of course. ;) they are one of the best condition sets i have seen around. however i did buy one which wasnt guarentteed to work. anyway ill get back to you either way. cheers

Back