Hope Brakes & Parts and more....

hopeAM

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi all, another garage clearout has presented these few things I no longer need. Paypal gift prefered, all prices include UK postage.......

Hope Pro C2
Pair of C2 calliper (No.3 IS rear, No. 9.74 Post mount front) with Pro lever all working. All in excellent condition including the adjusters on the levers. Includes fixing bolts, rotors (165mm rear, 185mm front) and rotor bolts. £55 for the pair. SOLD

Hope Pro2 rear hub axle
135mm with end caps, quick release skewer version. £10

Hope Pro2 Freewheel body
With brand new bearings installed. Usual pitting from cassette and doesn't include pawls & springs. £30

Hope Pro2 Front Hub Adapters
For converting front hub to quick release skewers. £8

Hope Brake Adapter
Type 'A' in silver. £8 SOLD

Rockshox Lockout lever
In excellent condition. £14 SOLD

DT Swiss Spokes
72no. in black, butted 2.0/1.8 x 28mm in brand new condition complete with brand new alloy nipples. About 20 or so have a slight bend where they were used to lace a wheel but turned out to be the wrong size so never tensioned or ridden. £20

hopeAM":wup28x9h said:
Hi all, another garage clearout has presented these few things I no longer need. Paypal gift prefered, all prices include UK postage.......

Hope Brake Adapter
Type 'A' in silver. £8
Hi, what does the adapter do? I'm in need of an adapter to allow me to run a No 5 caliper (IS) on a post mount fork. Would this do the trick?

Re:

Hi, I don't think this is the adapter you need. Have a look on the chart download here:http://www.hopetech.com/product/mounts/

Re: C2 brakes

Hello can you do the brakes and adaptor for £60 posted, if so will pp gift work for you.

Many thanks, Mark

Latest posts

Back