Hope brakes GT or #2 calliper, Boxxer Pro or 151, Hope Bigun

belling

Dirt Disciple
I am doing a resto on not one, but TWO 1998 LOBO STS, very cool bit of kit but I am starting to struggle to find good condition parts.

Boxxer pro or 151. Happy to look at any forks at this stage, even for parts

Hope Biguns, any colour any size

Mavic D521 ceremic rims in good condition.

Hope caliper number 2 or GT calliper. Or complete hope set also. Good condition as possible.

AC cranks as spec'ed on this bike. They are a hollow forged crank I believe with XTR octolink spline. I have the square taper ones, but would prefer these!

Kore elite BLACK seatpost, good shape. 27.2

Kore B52 Stem in black, any length. I have found silver, but would prefer black

XTR 8 speed right hand shifter

I am a serious buyer with cash (paypal). Located in Australia. Please help me on this awesome project. I plan to get one as close to factory as possible and the other a rider.

Re: Hope brakes GT or #2 calliper, Boxxer Pro or 151, Hope B

1998 gts had rockshox disc brakes not hope. I have a stockpile including the boxxer rotors and rear gt hub axle mounts.

Hi, got front and rear hope big'uns laced to d321 rims in blue I was just about to put on eeebay. With 5 bolt rotors as well, front 203mm, rear 185mm. Got a set of hope m4/E4 (the original 2 piece m4s ) both no.8 callipers that I'm going to sell too.

Both hubs in good condition, front seems to be slightly older model than rear as it has the sticker logo instead of etched logo. Front bearings have been replaced recently so spins like butter. Rear bearings just starting to feel a little gritty so have replacement bearings that I was about to fit that I can include. Both rotors straight and loads of life left (lighting bolt design). Wheels both true and round.

If you're interested in the brakes I have new sets of pads and calliper seal kits that I was about to fit. There is a 3rd calliper and lever that I kept for spares (again no.:cool:.

Only reason I'm getting rid is I've been ordered to clear the shed out by the boss - I've also not used these wheels to there full for years so would rather someone else took them on. Let me know if any of this ramble is of interest!

got some rockshox DHO forks if there any help?

I have a black Kore B52 stem (forged faceplate) if that's of any use? Immaculate condition. PM me for details and pics if you are interested.

DeeEight":3v8xdzkh said:
1998 gts had rockshox disc brakes not hope. I have a stockpile including the boxxer rotors and rear gt hub axle mounts.

Even the Sts? I thought the alloy ones had rs brakes but spec list and photos of bikes all show hope brakes. Anyway. Keen on the mounts and maybe a pair of brakes for shits and giggles. Shoot me a msg.

forrester4*":of0vl5pe said:
Hi, got front and rear hope big'uns laced to d321 rims in blue I was just about to put on eeebay. With 5 bolt rotors as well, front 203mm, rear 185mm. Got a set of hope m4/E4 (the original 2 piece m4s ) both no.8 callipers that I'm going to sell too.

Both hubs in good condition, front seems to be slightly older model than rear as it has the sticker logo instead of etched logo. Front bearings have been replaced recently so spins like butter. Rear bearings just starting to feel a little gritty so have replacement bearings that I was about to fit that I can include. Both rotors straight and loads of life left (lighting bolt design). Wheels both true and round.

If you're interested in the brakes I have new sets of pads and calliper seal kits that I was about to fit. There is a 3rd calliper and lever that I kept for spares (again no.:cool:.

Only reason I'm getting rid is I've been ordered to clear the shed out by the boss - I've also not used these wheels to there full for years so would rather someone else took them on. Let me know if any of this ramble is of interest!

Thanks! Keen on wheels. Brakes maybe if levers are in top shape. Shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can work it out.

fjpshaw":3i4au79m said:
I have a black Kore B52 stem (forged faceplate) if that's of any use? Immaculate condition. PM me for details and pics if you are interested.

If the price is fair I'll take it. Shoot me a pm :)

Latest posts

Back