lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
not enough room to swing a jack russel in the shed of dread anymore so better shift some stuff.

if you dont like my prices, feel free to make an offer.

all prices are posted mainland uk but happy to send anywhere.

possibly looking for swaps for 1 1/8 mid range 1993/4 era suspension fork for my saracen

ok seatbelts on, lets go...

GT I Drive XCR 4000 frame. 19.5" c-t, 17" c-c. 22" top tube. 1 1/8 x 110mm head tube. plenty of chips and scratches but no cracks or dints.

included it the seat qr and deore front mech.shock is a rockshox air shock with adjustable damping but it is missing one washer. holds pressure. needs bolts for the shock but these are nothing special

£70
23u8uj9.jpg

close up to show the general condition of the frame
4ke7v4.jpg

here you can see the missing washer - mounting point on the right of the picture - bottom part missing
wsofu1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

selle italia saddles. the one in the foreground is a turbo matic titanium. the ti rails sit on small rubber blocks to make them quite comfortable. the leather has clearly suffered £10 posted

the other is the same design as the turbomatic but is a more modern embroidered kevlar affair with steel rails. £7 posted
2j5jnr6.jpg

2ew2idc.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interesting 1 1/8 ahead stem. 10 degree rise and 130mm length RSP Team Issue £10
apologies the pic is upside down!
24l7vk9.jpg

internals
igahq1.jpg

atttractive lightweight stem

zoom 150g bar off a khs montana pro. cut to 503mm. again took ages to find these but also have a full width bar so keeping that one. £10 postedSOLD PP
2zpunis.jpg

12 - 32 drilled cassette. nice and shiney but need a clean. lots of life left. not sure what they are but dont think they are shimano. feel pretty light. i have two of these. £12 posted each ONE LEFT
2z87mog.jpg

onza ho cantis for spares. top left both clamps cracked. top right top clamp ok, bottom right both clamps ok, bottom left top clamp ok, bottom has minor crack. springs bolts and plastic covers are present. £20 the lot or £5 per part
19qzvn.jpg

bontrager/weimann bx3 rim. needs a polish and decal missing although you can see the faint bx3 marking. 36 hole £10
343jeh4.jpg

bbb lock on grips. i managed to drop 1 grub screw and my dog quickly ate it. it i see it again you can have it! each grip has 2 grub screws so i'm sure it will be fine with 1.
very little use. i tend not to wear gloves so found these a little harsh.
£5 posted or swap for ritchey foam grips
o7o86g.jpg

NOS suntour xc pro front hub. 32 hole. came as part of a deal but i only needed the rear. qr included but not sure if that is xc pro or not. £25
hurrpc.jpg

2epizup.jpg

sorry about the first pic.

ritchey seatpost froma 99 stumpjumper fsr. been chopped to clear shock and is 275mm base to rails. reasonable order £10
2ekksgw.jpg

1/2" thread bmx/klunker pedals. unknown origin. there is a logo on the end looks like a two headed man.

could be awesome, could be cheap tat.
£10 posted
2hczxhw.jpg

gold barrell adjusters. new £6
http://i34.tinypic.com/102uko5.jpg[/img
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

acera rear mech. nasty £4
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/9pt66e.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

srt600 grip shifts right hand grip- fairly recent. clicks are positive so i assume they are good order. £10
k19bat.jpg

i have some gripshift grips that i will throw in too - ir the ones that go on the bar not the shifters

single kona brake lever. right hand £3
8yby2r.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suntour cx self energising rear brake - pedersen design £10
30bin0y.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stx left hand shifter/lever £5, unless i can buy your right hand?
657ih5.jpg

cheap cycling shoes. cool max lined, spd compatible (no cleats)used once. very comfortable seem quite robust. reason for sale - i am a snob and they dont look cool :oops:

they are marked as a size 8 but they are definately not. i'm a 9.5 and they fit bob on. £14 posted
2vcdi7b.jpg

magura evolution rear brake. i know nothing about this type of brake but i am told it is in good order although the brace is missing. i am also told it doesnt need the brace. at a loss on price so i will say £25 but feel free to offer what you likeSOLD

1" front loading aluminium quill stem. took some finding for my cruiser but the fork is now ahead. 100mm length. top cap still there. £10 SOLD

raceface isis bottom bracket. 68 or 73 compatible (spacer included) 113mm hollow axle. carries the part number 103785. again no clue on price so i'll say £10 SOLD

Surly track ends 4130 £20 postedSOLD

more to come

:LOL:

just text rojo to see if he still had the r.f. cranks. he said you had them and i wondered if you'd have spotted this!

pm on way.

stx left hand shifter/lever £5, unless i can buy your right hand?

I'd have given you my right hand for that a couple of weeks ago, but I gave it to someone else in return for similar shifter :LOL:

:oops:

I'm not sure. Was kind of wanting to keep the frame and shock together as i know they are right for each other.

What are you thinking?

erm i have a sale thread somewhere
and might have some parts your after?
pm if you like ;)

Ah i thought you meant swap this shock for one of yours.

I'll stick i think. Buy the frame and shock then sell the frame on? It's cheap enough i think

Back