HONC 2018 -Who's in?

in 2016 the guys on CX bikes pushed a lot or were on the deck, and in 2017 they fooked off never to be seen again leaving the retard on an Antique 26' wheeler along way behind.
[/quote]

Speak for yourself. Steel chainset bolts this time?

I was riding for a bit with a club rider about my age, on a Colnago cx bike. We rode together until some 'challenging downhill' then he went out the back! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":2y1bekvo said:
Retro Spud":2y1bekvo said:
in 2016 the guys on CX bikes pushed a lot or were on the deck, and in 2017 they fooked off never to be seen again leaving the retard on an Antique 26' wheeler along way behind.

As you can see in the stava pic above its a lumpy course and whilst the water runs off the hills nicely the Valleys do get slippy, however if it was easy I doubt many folk would turn up.

Mike

ahh um ..... Yeah I'm still trying to forget the 2016 SRP crank bolt affair and the need to tighten them every 400 yards for 70 miles, not forgetting the robbing of THM's workshop for a spanner and socket :facepalm:

I make that 11 so far with a few unknowns

Twister
Twisters Buddy
Spud
Muz
THM
Cherry Bomb
Sinnett
Gerard
xxNick
Tim75
Danson 67

Al one star ?
Dan Bo ?
NeilM ?

Twister":2u4jstur said:
We'll be staying in the White Hart from Friday till Monday

if anyone wants to join us I'm planning on going for our usual pre HONC pint on the Saturday, I'll have a tab running just need to quote my room number and tell em Twister sent yah

Retro Spud":2c8ppdia said:
I make that 11 so far with a few unknowns

Twister
Twisters Buddy
Spud
Muz
THM
Cherry Bomb
Sinnett
Gerard
xxNick
Tim75
Danson 67

Al one star ?
Dan Bo ?
NeilM ?

It's actually Twister +3 but two of them may be riding cx so they probably don't count :LOL:

what about the tab at the White Hart, you chopped that bit off.... was it supposed to be a surprise ?

Re: Re:

Twister":2qrejoki said:
Surprise to me :oops:

looks like Twisters buying the beers.... THM will be in there tonight to see if the beers any good

Twister":2qrejoki said:
We'll be staying in the White Hart from Friday till Monday

if anyone wants to join us I'm planning on going for our usual pre HONC pint on the Saturday, I'll have a tab running just need to quote my room number and tell em Twister sent yah

Retro Spud":3vvxjvk3 said:
Mike Muz 67":3vvxjvk3 said:
Retro Spud":3vvxjvk3 said:

As you can see in the stava pic above its a lumpy course and whilst the water runs off the hills nicely the Valleys do get slippy, however if it was easy I doubt many folk would turn up.

Mike

ahh um ..... Yeah I'm still trying to forget the 2016 SRP crank bolt affair and the need to tighten them every 400 yards for 70 miles, not forgetting the robbing of THM's workshop for a spanner and socket :facepalm:
Mrs HM still talks about you smashing the back doors in. “That little one” she calls you.

[/quote]
Mrs HM still talks about you smashing the back doors in. “That little one” she calls you.[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The History Man":60rrwzi6 said:
Mrs HM still talks about you smashing her back doors in. “That little one” she calls you.

glad the back door action didn't scar her for life.....

Latest posts

Back