HONC 2018 -Who's in?

Reporting in.

Went up top with the hounds this morning. Wet, very cold (3deg) light winds and rain. Hand numbing conditions just walking. The ground is largely appalling. Waterlogged top layers mean poor traction and dodgy downhill braking. I went for a wander off piste to see what the lightly used tracks are like. If they stick on the made up ones it will be ok but knowing the probable route, parts will be a good walk.

As I can ride this way anytime and if conditions don't improve, I know where I will be next Sunday morning.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_f8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_f8.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 281
Re:

Regardless of the weather I won't be making it. I'm absolutely full of a cold.

Free entry if anyone wants it, pm me for details.

Re: Re:

sinnett177":2egqqots said:
Regardless of the weather I won't be making it. I'm absolutely full of a cold.

Free entry if anyone wants it, pm me for details.

Sorry to hear your not well

I’ll bring some Cotswold mud with me next week when I venture north to ride Dun Fel with Clive and co

Re:

IMG_20180405_183533[1] by Michael Murray, on Flickr

My weapon of choice.

1.5 mud tyres on, cables, chain and pedals oiled, brake pads checked and adjusted. Ready!

Now for the rider!

I'll be in Winchcombe from early afternoon if anyone's about.

Mike

Re: Hope hose guide/blanking plate 10mm

Looking for these, preferred in black or silver but anything really. Anyone coming to the HONC got some?
I’ll be in Winchcombe from Friday afternoon.
Thanks
Matt

Oh and Mike, where did you get the black sharks in 1.5?

Re:

Fitted 1.9 Panaracer smoke lite's this evening as they are the thinnest i have :LOL:

Attachments

• IMAG1162_zpsjzr4woxz2.jpg
    IMAG1162_zpsjzr4woxz2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 207
Cool selection

Just waiting to see what Danson turns up on since he has a myriad of exotic and unusual from the 90’s

Re: Hope hose guide/blanking plate 10mm

Twister":2qbxkd1w said:
Looking for these, preferred in black or silver but anything really. Anyone coming to the HONC got some?
I’ll be in Winchcombe from Friday afternoon.
Thanks
Matt

Oh and Mike, where did you get the black sharks in 1.5?

I bought them on here some time ago mate

Mike

What are ‘these’ ? I have ‘those’ and maybe some ‘theres’ but not sure about the ‘these ‘.

The History Man":244bkorc said:
What are ‘these’ ? I have ‘those’ and maybe some ‘theres’ but not sure about the ‘these ‘.

As per title of my post, ‘these’ referred to Hope hose guides with 10mm thread. Preferably in black or silver.

Latest posts

Back