HOLEY Seat collars 31.8 (middle size) PIC HEAVY.

sorry to dig this up, but will take a 3DV Purple one if you still have some left, you a PM from earlier ;)

Best be quick!
2 Years on there are only 2 purple ones, and one blue one left. I'm not planning on running another batch!

2 years on to get a return on cash isn't such a great investment!!

I am sorry Nick, but since i have just been a member on this site for about two weeks i just came across this... I needed red one anyways, no worries!

Thanks

BobCatMax":w9z6jk9i said:
not enough bumps fella ;)
You are indeed probably right. But similarly, I didn't want to keep cheesing people off by perpetually being in the "For Sale" secion when other people also try and sell stuff.

However, I-need-a-new-car-battery bump!
One turquoise and two purple left.
When they're gone, they're gone.
C'mon, it's only money. . . ;)

The very last one of these was fund in a box (I must have been keeping it for something), and is on the 'bay finishing this evening.
I even mis-spelt in the title (and it got early bids so I couldn't modify it), so it may still go quite low.
End-of-a-batch-bump here

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back