HOLEY Seat collars 31.8 (middle size) PIC HEAVY.

Not meaning to divert as this keeps the thread bumped but where are you roughly in Frimley? I lived in Alphington Green for years and my folks still do.

elite504":13alg9qo said:
Timetrialling on the A31 in the summer too, so I'm often about in the area ;)

Having been born in Aldershot and living in Ash Vale for 25 years I assume you are jesting about time trialling on the A31? That's got to be one of the most deadly pieces of blacktop I know....

Nice view from the top though on the Hog's Back :)

Fantastic job on the seat collars btw :D I might just have to be drawn on one for the Proflex once I get it up and running again.

cornholio's RC200":pfyhnarn said:
I assume you are jesting about time trialling on the A31? That's got to be one of the most deadly pieces of blacktop I know....
Plenty of traffic helps with the drafting!
Its not as flat as it appears in the car though! ;) :LOL:

Yes with these, the bolt heads are partially recessed. Thats as the "ti-bolt and collar" were. All 3 sizes of ti-bolts and collars used the same bolt length you see, so the 28.6 was more just a witness, this one is recessed more, and the 34.9 is near fully recessed.
As you can see with the silver one, there is no reces as this is from a collar and lever assembly.
The Ti-bolt collars can still be used with a Ringlé lever as the washer is so thick. They can also be used on yeti seatlugs, where the ringlé washer is broad enough to breach the seat-bolt-head counterbore (if you see what I mean).
Make sense :?:

stevet1":2p98aswg said:
Very nice work. Are your bolt heads recessed partially? Were the originals like that?

I would say that based on the last pic, that the originals were not?

Got your PM Nick, scarily close lol :LOL:

Haha, would help if I read the post after your post.......

....thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I just did the conversion and realized that would be $80 :shock:

But very very nicely done collars!

Back