Hog Tie them Tresspassing E bikers : )

The media rarely discriminates between a legal 16mph restricted 250w ebike and an electric motocross piece of several kilowatts.

I suspect these guys were on the latter because I can lift a legal ebike on my own, at 3x the age.

More to this I guess - two hooded young men travel to a remote farm in all-black tracksuits on their off-road bike and the farmer takes matters into his own hands. I know only too well that this has happened before....
Typically the youngest of those lot 'was a lovely lad' who's family said it was all everyone else's fault, despite being a career criminal before he'd even finished school.

How does one guy capture and hogtie two blokes?
one was 17 and one was 20, one parent was upset about it but failed to bother that their son was dressing all in black like a gangster and riding a bike illegally while causing criminal damage and ruining somebody's livelihood. One must have watched the other being tied up and did nothing, very gangster. I like to think the farmer "busted his own ting" and turned up with something very lethal but very legal for him 🤣

More to this I guess - two hooded young men travel to a remote farm in all-black tracksuits on their off-road bike and the farmer takes matters into his own hands. I know only too well that this has happened before....
Typically the youngest of those lot 'was a lovely lad' who's family said it was all everyone else's fault, despite being a career criminal before he'd even finished school.

“promising young footballer” is often the phrase used

Latest posts

Back