Hello all!!

cchris2lou":3l8l4jbe said:
saw him in bexleyheath a few weeks ago ( maybe longer than that ) weather was terrible .

yep he gets all over!!!! and you can NEVER rely on the good old british weather!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi,

I saw Martin Hawes a couple of weeks ago! If we can find Martin Ashton we could have the trilogy of british trials together for a hop off. :D

Martin would need to change his shoes though, Dreadful things :shock:

Cheers,Al

ps if you know martin dont say anything about his shoes. Im not making friends here am i?

When I saw the name Mrs Avery I thought you were my old primary school teacher :shock:

Tell Jez MadCowKev said "Hi" and I need some refresher lessons to do Switzerland Squeakers and One Wheel Wheelies :LOL: :LOL:

al":blappm8o said:
Hi,

I saw Martin Hawes a couple of weeks ago! If we can find Martin Ashton we could have the trilogy of british trials together for a hop off. :D

Martin would need to change his shoes though, Dreadful things :shock:

Cheers,Al

ps if you know martin dont say anything about his shoes. Im not making friends here am i?

LOL........... Funny you should mention mr Ashton was chattin to him the other day on facebook!!!!! ........ dont worry wont say a thing...... your thoughts are safe with me!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

MadCowKev":ea1obohn said:
When I saw the name Mrs Avery I thought you were my old primary school teacher :shock:

Tell Jez MadCowKev said "Hi" and I need some refresher lessons to do Switzerland Squeakers and One Wheel Wheelies :LOL: :LOL:

Hello there, thanks for your message, will be sure to pass on ya message when i chat to him later!!!!! sure he would be up for it if hes at a show near you....... keep an eye out im sure he will be!!! Kelly.xx :D

If I remember, didnt Jez used to ride for Offroad Pro Flex?????

He could bunny hop silly heights!!

Mr :cool: though! ;)

Do you have any old school pics of Jez?

And what happened to the Hot Pies? Is it true they had to stop riding after a terrible Switzerland aquaker accident?

Pickle":33q00awf said:
If I remember, didnt Jez used to ride for Offroad Pro Flex?????

He could bunny hop silly heights!!

Mr :cool: though! ;)

Hello there, yeh Jez did ride for Pro Flex, and still has the bunny hop comp trophies knocking about in boxes somewhere!!! ha ha. Kelly.xx

John":3o62p8lv said:
Do you have any old school pics of Jez?

And what happened to the Hot Pies? Is it true they had to stop riding after a terrible Switzerland aquaker accident?

Hiya, think i have just the kind of pic you are looking for!!!!!Kelly. xxx

Attachments

• phot6_small.jpg
    phot6_small.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 731
G'day Kelly!

Great to hear Jez is still enjoying himself...I think he singlehandedly set the UK alight in the early 90's with his bunnyhop competition against Mark Batt...how high did he manage to hop in the end?

My highest bunny was a poorman's 17"

If you're ever over in New Zealand, drop by for a cuppa!!! :)

Rich

Back