Heads up. A galaxy for £85

Cheap, but I'd say the price was probably about right on that one! Would make a great restoration project though but you'd have to plough the cash in.

thanks for the tip off bigjim, seller is local to me £85 could not be resisted and bits to seak at the cycle jumble.

oonaff":2ppwf16d said:
thanks for the tip off bigjim, seller is local to me £85 could not be resisted and bits to seak at the cycle jumble.
No problem. My commission/finders invoice is in the post. :)

thanks jim was near me £85 was v good.chain set looks interesting i was after something like this to do l end/j ogroats . thank you for your blog.out of interest could i ask what shoes and pedals you use ? :D

oonaff":2uu458lb said:
thanks jim was near me £85 was v good.chain set looks interesting i was after something like this to do l end/j ogroats . thank you for your blog.out of interest could i ask what shoes and pedals you use ? :D
Which journey on the blog are we talking about. Or do you mean my daily shoes?

hi dave , i havent had time to read all of it yet but i will. i just wondered what favourit touring shoes and pedals you wear when you
go on one of your tours. ? do you take a spare pair in case it rains ? have you done lands end /j ogroats ?[infact what is your entire luggage thats even more interesting ,do you take a little stove or something in case you got to pitch tent ?]

oonaff":niwwfpw9 said:
hi dave , i havent had time to read all of it yet but i will. i just wondered what favourit touring shoes and pedals you wear when you
go on one of your tours. ? do you take a spare pair in case it rains ? have you done lands end /j ogroats ?[infact what is your entire luggage thats even more interesting ,do you take a little stove or something in case you got to pitch tent ?]
Who is Dave?
Anyway thanks for the question. Can you enter it as a comment on the Blog.
I have quite a detailed answer to that and will outline my experience for you with different shoes.
I'll add some equipment details.

Latest posts

Back